How We Deliver To You:
99% of our items are in stock and all in stock orders placed before 4.00pm UK time are shipped on that day. If there is likely to be a delay we will get in touch with you to update you on the expected shipping date.
We use Royal Mail and Excel Couriers delivery services.
Delivery to our customers via Excel Couriers or any other express/signed for delivery service is weekdays only, from 8am to 6pm (unless by prior arrangement, an additional fee will apply).
For England, Wales and Scotland (Incl. Islands):
Delivery charge depending on the size and weight of the order. The actual delivery price is calculated during the checkout process.
Orders are sent via Excel Couriers and take between 1 and 4 working days from leaving our premises to reach their destination.
Delivery to UK customers via Excel Couriers is between Monday and Friday, from 8am to 6pm (Unless by prior arrangement, an additional fee will apply).
The rest of the world, including the European Union (EU):
Delivery charges apply to all orders shipped outside of the UK. The price of delivery will depend on weight, size and destination.
Overseas customers are responsible for any import duties and local taxes (if applied by the relevant authorities). These will normally be payable to the local carriers prior to or at the point of delivery. Robstep has no control over these additional costs and all relevant paperwork will be supplied with the shipment detailing the package content and cost of goods. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that any goods being purchased are legal to be imported into the country they are being shipped to.
We reserve the right to alter and change the methods of delivery, charges, and the delivery suppliers we use.
Collection of your goods from a central London location can be arranged if required, please contact us to arrange this prior to placing your order.
Address for Delivery:
Please make sure that when you enter a delivery address in our secure online order form that there will be someone at that address to receive and sign for the delivery, enabling us and our delivery service providers to get the item(s) to you. There is the option in the order form to enter an alternative address for delivery (e.g. place of work, neighbour, etc.) if you or someone else on your behalf are unavailable during the weekday to receive the package(s).
On rare occasions and in the interests of security and for the protection of genuine customers as well as ourselves, we reserve the right to deliver goods ordered only to the card holder's billing address, even if an alternative address for delivery has been given.
1. Under normal circumstances, and for packages sent by Excel Couriers, our delivery partner will attempt to deliver the goods twice. If after the second attempt delivery cannot be completed the package will be at Excel Courier’s (or their agent’s) local branch (usually a calling card with branch details will be left for you by the delivery driver), and the customer will need to contact the branch or visit personally to collect the package. Should it be necessary for our delivery partner to attempt delivery a third or more times an extra charge will apply, and we can only authorise further delivery attempts once the customer has agreed to accept the charge. Please note: you should collect from the local branch of Excel Couriers (or their agent) any undelivered packages within five days of the second attempt at delivery. Uncollected packages are automatically returned to us after five days and to re-send the package or cancel the order, charges are incurred to cover any additional shipping costs we may incur. We will advise you of these charges should the situation arise.
2. Should Excel Couriers return packages to us as undelivered and delivery is still required after this a charge will apply, and we will only be able to re-send the package once the customer has agreed to the charge.
3. In exceptional circumstances customers sometimes request that the package or packages be left for them unsigned for and in a specified location (e.g. garden shed, porch, garage, etc.). Excel Couriers require our authorisation before this can be done, and we can only agree to it on the express understanding that neither we nor Excel Couriers can accept any responsibility or liability should the package or packages go missing.
4. Should a package sent via Royal Mail fail to be delivered please report it to us by phone on +44 (0)20 7224 1435 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do all we can to help but please note that, as advised by Royal Mail, we must allow a period of three weeks from the expected delivery date (and be advised by Royal Mail that the package is irretrievably lost) before any action such as sending a replacement item(s) or cancelling the order and processing a refund can be made.
5. Should a package be returned to us undelivered (due to Excel Couriers not being able to deliver for reasons outside their control, or the package is not collected from the relevant local branch of Excel Couriers, or their agent, within five days of the second attempted delivery, or the intended recipient informing the delivery service that the package should be returned to sender), we reserve the right to deduct the cost of return/delivery postage from any refund.
Change of Delivery Address after Dispatch of Goods:
Should it be necessary to change the address for delivery of packages dispatched via Excel Couriers after the package has left our premises (e.g. to re-direct delivery to a work-place or any other address) an extra charge will be incurred. Please contact us as quickly as you can (by email to: email@example.com, or by phone on +44 (0)20 7224 1435) if a change of delivery address after dispatch is required. We will advise you of the charge and can only instruct Excel Couriers to amend the delivery address once you have given your approval of the charge. The re-direct facility is available only with packages sent via Excel Couriers express delivery service and not with Royal Mail.
For further assistance with package delivery you can call us on +44 (0)20 7224 1435 (lines open up to 6.30pm weekdays) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once goods ordered have left our premises, delivery becomes the responsibility of the carrier/parcel delivery company or postal service used. Robstep GB cannot be held responsible for late, delayed or non-delivery of goods ordered and we will do all that we can to deal promptly and efficiently with any delivery problems that our customers report to us so that items ordered are delivered as quickly as possible.