Terms & Conditions
All orders are accepted subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
It is understood that the purchaser has read, understood and agreed to be bound by the following conditions, unless altered by the company in writing.
Prices are all as quoted in the website.
Full payment must be authorised and funds transfered to us before the goods can be despatched.
The cost of carriage will be as quoted during the purchase process and payment for this is the responsibility of the purchaser. International shipping costs are accurate, however in a few more isolated areas, outside of major cities a supplemental shipping charge may apply. In such cases the additional charge may be charged to your credit card at a later date, once we know the precise charge (we will confirm with the customer prior to adding any additional charges). In some cases where goods are shipped to addresses outside of the UK additional customs clearance charges, duties or taxes may be incurred by the customer. Robstep GB (A division of Spymaster) is not responsible for these charges and they may be charged to the purchasers credit card prior to delivery or, as is more often the case, the purchaser will be required to pay these duties, taxes and handling charges direct to the carrier before the delivery is completed.
All goods sold have the benefit of a 12 month warranty, unless otherwise stipulated on this website.
The company shall not be responsible for:
1) Any defects resulting from wear and tear, accident or improper use by the purchaser or user.
2) Unless confirmed by the company in writing, the company does not warrant that the product/s purchased are suitable for the particular use as required by the purchaser.
3) Any defects on a product supplied where, for whatever reason, the original manufacturer refuses to accept that the particular item is eligible for repair under warranty.
4) The company may, at its discretion, accept goods for refund, always subject to the goods being returned in perfect condition, complete with all accessories and full packaging also to be in perfect condition.
5) The customer is responsible for the cost of returning goods for repair and for the return carriage costs of goods being sent back after repair.
6) No refund can be given for the original shipping/postage cost of any items which are returned for credit. The refund given will be for the cost of the item only. Where shipping was free of charge, any refund will be reduced by the actual cost to ship the original item.
7) We may agree to accept goods for refund outside of the 7 day “Returns” period, however, in such a case we will make a 25% re-stocking charge.
Transmission/Detection Ranges of Products
Any ranges quoted for radio equipment are estimates only. Users may find that actual ranges achieved may be greater or less than quoted estimates dependant on terrain, number of obstructions, interference and atmospheric conditions.
Legal Status of Products and Their Use
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to enquire as to whether any products being purchased require an Import License for the country to which they are to be sent.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the legal situation regarding the use of any products that they are purchasing from Robstep GB.
It is not the responsibility of Robstep GB. should any products purchased contravene any local laws.
Some products on our site will be listed with warnings in relation to their legal use and sale in particular countries. All customers acknowledge that they will adhere to these warnings in regards to use of products purchased.
Robstep GB accepts no responsibility for goods held at customs, or confiscated, because an Import License is required at the country of destination. Where required we will endeavour to assist customers to obtain the relevant paperwork – however, we may make a charge for supplying such documentation.
The company shall not be liable for any loss sustained or for any personal damage to any property whatsoever, or howsoever arising directly out of, or in consequence of the use of or delayed delivery of equipment supplied by the company, including, but not limited to loss of profits and liability to third parties.
(Please review our separate Returns and Refunds page)
These Terms and Conditions shall at all times be construed in accordance with, and subject to, the jurisdiction of the courts of England.